Introduction to Aargon Collection Agency
Aargon Agency Inc. has been serving nation’s business communities for over 20 years. We are headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada with offices around the country in Hawaii, Missouri, Colorado & Florida.
They strive to treat consumers with respect and conduct all of their business practices with the utmost integrity. They are committed to engaging in dialogue that is respectful and constructive while creating solutions for the consumers that resolve their debt. They ensure that the staff and representatives always adhere to the highest standards and perform their duties in full compliance with the laws that regulate the industry. They play an important and constructive role in helping people resolve their financial obligations and outstanding debts.
Aargon Collection Agency Contact Details
Address: 8668 Spring Mountain Rd Ste 110, Las Vegas, NV 89117, USA
Thursday 8 AM–5 PM
Friday 8 AM–5 PM
Saturday 8 AM–1 PM
Monday 8 AM–5 PM
Tuesday 8 AM–5 PM
Wednesday 8 AM–5 PM
Phone: +1 800-326-7118
Customer Reviews of Aargon Collection Agency
Read the below mentioned BBB review in which the customer was accused of outstanding debt of $200 that he was unable to pay due to being hospitalized and when he told them that it was a late payment, he got a denial. The comments from the business regret the customer’s issue and offer to help him by asking him to contact compliance via email or phone:
Read the next BBB review in which the customer’s credit was placed by 2 bogus reports stating that he owed to clear the debts and upon asking for documentation, got a denial and was asked for his credit card number due to which the customer had to report to the FTC’s Consumer Financial Protection Bureau:
Read the next BBB review in which the customer gets constant calls without any message left for the customer and as such the customer never calls them back, and even considers them to be a scam artist:
Harassment by Aargon Collection Agency
Debt Collection Visit
- Visiting you without any legal reason and not sending you notice for when they will call.
- Not disturbing you if they know that you are ill or vulnerable. Leaving if they find you unwell or distressed.
- Not coming to your home uninvited and leaving if you ask them to.
- Not visiting you at your workplace or place like a hospital.
False Representation of Authority
- Claiming to be a bailiff or work for the court.
- Making you think that a serious action can be taken (not legally possible). For example, that they could seize your property, enforce a judgment entering your premises without having authority.
- Using a fake government agency name or logo, forcing you to take them as a government body, a solicitor or a court.
- Making you believe that the court has taken an action against you when it hasn’t.
- Making you believe that inability to pay a debt is a criminal offense.
How to Handle Aargon Collection Agency?
Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
You can contact the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) directly on the Consumer Helpline. Even though the FCA does not take up individual complaints, but it does collect information that can be used to take action against creditors. The FCA has extensive powers, which include being able to:
- Withdraw a company’s authorization;
- To stop a person working in financial services;
- Suspend a firm for up to 12 months;
- Publicize the company that has done wrong; and
- Give the company a financial penalty.
The creditor may be a member of a trade association with a code of practice. Find out if your creditor is a member of a trade association and contact them with your complaint. A code of practice is not legally enforceable, but the association may take some action against their members.
Loan sharks are money lenders who do not have a license. This means they are acting illegally. They usually charge very high rates of interest and use violence or threats to make you pay.
There is a confidential hotline you can reach if you have borrowed from, or wish to report, a loan shark. It is very important that you get advice. Don’t be pressurized into making payments that you cannot afford. Check the information on the Money Advice Service website www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk.
How Can Debt Academy Help You?
Debt Academy negotiates with your creditors to accept a lump sum payment that is less than the debt balance owed. You’ll make monthly payments to a third-party savings account. Once you’ve accumulated enough cash, those funds will be used to pay off the negotiated amount. Debt settlement programs by Debt Academy provide these advantages:
1. Prevent Personal Bankruptcy: If you can successfully settle your debts through Debt Academy, you might be able to avoid filing for bankruptcy. Although opting for debt settlement comes with its drawbacks, which leaves bankruptcy as a last resort. Your credit score will be affected if you choose either path, but you might feel bankruptcy attracts social disgrace as well.
2. Create a Plan to Reduce Debt: If you don’t have any idea of what to expect from dealing with creditors, working with Debt Academy will give an idea of what to expect up front. Prior to signing up, Debt Academy will tell you all of the following:
- All fees and conditions of Debt Academy’s services
- How long Debt Academy will take prior to making debt settlement offers to each of your creditors.
- The offers Debt Academy will make to each creditor
- Debt Academy will ask you to stop making payments to your creditors and if so, any negative consequences of not paying such as interest, penalties, and impact on your credit score.