Introduction to Action Recovery Online
About Action Recovery Online
The founders of Action Recovery Online have a combined experience of 50 years in the credit and collection industry. Their industry leading collection success rate, experience, and dedication to delivering the best to their clients is what separates them from the others in their industry.
Professional Accounts Receivable Management and Collection Services
Action Recovery Online specializes in providing comprehensive, cost-effective receivables management and collection services for small and medium-sized businesses all across the country.
They collect debts for companies in hundreds of different industries around the state, but a majority of their work comes from landlords, hospitals, medical facilities, dental offices, contractors, funeral homes, day care centers, veterinarians, preschools, plumbers, and air conditioning (HVAC) companies. They’ve collected cash for thousands of businesses over the years and if you want to be like their current clients and get the money that is owed to you, then call them now and they will give you a free consultation.
Maintenance Plus: Maintenance Plus follows a logical step-by-step approach that they have designed to fetch maximum results for their clients. The Maintenance Plus shares a simple and effective concept, taking action upon an account earlier in the delinquency cycle, which increases the likelihood that the account will be collected. Their impressive pricing and commission structure tend to reward their clients for placing accounts sooner. In simple words, the earlier an account is placed for collection, the lower the cost will be. In some cases, it can go as low as 10 percent. Maintenance Plus is basically a two-phase program.
1. PRIMARY PHASE:
- Every account that is placed through Maintenance Plus gets a free demand notice. Your consumers are constantly reminded of the fact that their balance is due and instructed to send payment to your office directly. Payments that are received within the first 10 days attract no charge. Thus, you can keep 100% of the money recovered.
- Effective demand notices, skip tracing and credit bureau reporting, contacts by professionally trained and monitored collection specialists is incorporated in the Primary Phase.
2. SECONDARY PHASE – FINAL RESOLUTION SERVICES:
- Every account that does not react to the Primary Phase of service is evaluated for possible legal action. The accounts which meet the criteria are sent to their attorneys, but only after getting a written authorization. You always keep 100% account control.
- Maintenance Plus is recognized to be one of the most cost-effective, comprehensive accounts receivable management and collection system. Contact the agency to see if your business qualifies for this program.
Their corporate office is headquartered in Phoenix. They also offer money recovering services across Arizona, including Peoria, Phoenix, Avondale, Goodyear, Scottsdale, Glendale, Tempe, Laveen, Chandler, Mesa, Gold Canyon, Gilbert, San Tan, Cave Creek, Queen Creek, Litchfield Park, Tucson, Tolleson, Flagstaff, Prescott, Benson, Apache Junction, Bullhead City, Bisbee, Carefree, Camp Verde, Casa Grande, Buckeye, Clarkdale, Chino Valley, Clifton, Colorado City, Cottonwood, Dewey-Humboldt, Eagar, Duncan, Eloy, El Mirage, Douglas, Florence, Fredonia, Fountain Hills, Guadalupe, Gila Bend, Holbrook, Hayden, Jerome, Huachuca City, Lake Havasu City, Kearny, Marana, Mammoth, Miami, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Nogales, Patagonia, Paradise Valley, Pima, Payson, Quartzsite, Pinetop Lakeside, Sahuarita, Safford, Show Low, San Luis, Snowflake, Sierra Vista, Springerville, Somerton, Star Valley, St. John’s, Superior, Kingman, Taylor, Surprise, Tombstone, Thatcher, Wickenburg, Tusayan, Wellton, Wilcox, Winkleman, Williams, Youngtown, Winslow, Yuma, AZ.
They Specialize In Medical And Dental Collections
They’ve assisted countless doctors and dentists in collecting money from their patients. Past due patient receivables can definitely place a negative impact on the procedures of your practice. ARO can deliver a receivable management and collection system that best fit the need of any medical or dental practice, regardless of its size. To get a free consultation, contact them today.
They Are The Rent Collection Specialists
Their services have dominated the state of Arizona because the tenants residing in this area are not being able to pay the rent to the landlords. In many cases, not only the renter doesn’t pay, but more often than not they don’t pay for months, eventually being evicted and by that time the amount of debt owed is usually in the thousands of dollars.
The law of Arizona state makes it tougher for the owners of the properties to jump through hoops so that to evict someone. If you own properties and want to take in money from those renters who aren’t paying you the outstanding rent for your apartment, home, condo, etc. you can call this agency for help. They have hands-on experience working with businesses, individuals, and property management companies that weren’t able to collect from the tenants
Other Industries They Have Served
They also specialize in serving the electricians, plumbers, automobile industry, phone companies, limo businesses, boat dealerships, heavy machinery manufacturers, and many more. If you’re not sure about what to do about the money which you needed to recover, then you can contact them through an e-mail submission or a phone call.
Action Recovery Online Contact Details
Address: 2720 E Thomas Rd Ste C250-E
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phone: (602) 353-7495
Customer Reviews of Action Recovery Online
Read the below mentioned BBB review in which the customer got no response despite signing up with them with the upfront fee and sending them dozens of old uncollected debts along with the new ones:
Harassment by Action Recovery Online
- Using threats of violence or criminal means to harm you, your reputation or your property.
- Using obscene language.
- Publishing a list of consumers who refuse to pay their debts (except to a credit rating agency).
- Advertising the sale of your debt in order to persuade a payment.
- Repeatedly using the telephone to annoy, abuse or harass the debtor.
- Placing telephone calls to you or your attorney without disclosing the caller’s identity.
- Collecting any amount greater than your debt that is not expressly authorized by the agreement creating the debt.
- Accepting a check postdated by more than five days unless they notify you that they intend to deposit the check between three and 10 days before the intended date of deposit.
- Depositing a post-dated check prematurely.
- Using deception to make you accept collect calls.
- Taking or threatening to take your property unless this can be legally done.
- Contacting you by postcard.
- Using any language or symbol other than their address on an envelope that would indicate that the communication is about a debt.
- Issuing debt collection letters or notices that are confusing or misleading.
- Threatening criminal prosecution, arrest, or the notification of police or law enforcement authorities.
- Calling family, friends or neighbors and mentioning your debt.
- Threatening of garnishment, foreclosure or seizure of assets.
- Threatening to talk to or contact your employer.
- Using profanity, ethnic slurs or other abusive languages.
- Using robocalls or automatic dialers.
- Messages left on your answering machine alleging that you owe a debt or are the target of a collection effort.
How to Handle Action Recovery Online?
- You are Not Alone: In accordance with the CFPB, debt collectors contact more than 30 million consumers.
- Know Your Rights: Consumers carry valuable rights under federal and state law, and they deserve to be treated respectfully. According to the law, they cannot be harassed, threatened or be subjected to vulgarity.
- Communicate: Avoiding a letter or call is not going to make your debt disappear. The reason for the contact cannot be justified without the communication ability; whether it’s for paying an owed debt, confirm that the debt collector has contacted the wrong person, or verify an alleged debt.
- Identify: Debt collectors can neither hide their identity nor present themselves as a government representative. Collectors must identify themselves using the collection agency’s name.
- Notify the Collection Agency in case you Dispute the Debt Validity: The collector must let you know about your right to dispute the debt, and also provide you with written verification if you the dispute is in writing.
- Seek to Work Out, Complaints with the Collection Agency: Third-party debt collectors genuinely want to resolve customer complaints. According to the Council of Better Business Bureaus, collection agencies resolved 86 percent of the consumer complaints that were received in the year 2012.
- Identity Protection: You should never provide your sensitive personal information (e.g., credit card numbers, social security number, and bank accounts) until you are sure about the authenticity of the debt collector seeking to collect. Monitor all the accounts and report any suspicious buys to your bank or credit card provider. Consumers should also conduct proper monitoring process of their credit report. If you believe that your identity has been stolen, contact your local police immediately and visit www.ftc.gov/idtheft for information on what your next step should be.
- How Can Debt Academy Help You?Debt Academy offers numerous potential advantages and they know how to maximize these advantages in a perfect manner. Debt Academy has one or more in-house lawyers. This leads to the provision of a good middle ground, in the midst of disbursing a lawyer and not accessing any trained attorney. This way, other agents are able to handle the bulk of your case, whilst accessing their legal expertise, as and when needed.Another good quality of Debt Academy is that they work on a flat rate. This way, you can predict the amount of money, that will be costing you, for the retention of their services. Generally, most of the companies are paid on the commission basis and have higher chances of achieving success, so you might have to disburse moderately to Debt Academy. In the end, you can access Debt Academy’s customer reviews and documents that serve as a proof as to what has been done before and after for customer’s debts. Thereafter, you will be satisfied with the results that they have achieved.