Consumers always want to get the latest and best products available in the market. These products often come at high prices, from groceries to mobile phones, vehicles to homes. Then it becomes impossible for the consumers to purchase these products with their savings or income. Then the need for credit arises.
But some credit lines are associated with many strings, such as minimum income requirements, too many documents, and extensive procedures. These factors discourage individuals from choosing credit when a need arises. Here the Insta EMI Card can be of great help. And, it is the most trending thing now.
How Is The Insta EMI Card Different?
This is basically a payment system. This EMI card comes with a pre-approved credit limit. The amount of the loan is based on your credit rating. The Insta EMI Cardholder is allowed to make purchases of up to Rs. 4 lahks. Now comes its best feature of it. Cardholders can pay for their purchases in several EMIs, which can be 3 to 24 months.
How Does It Work?
Once you have the card, you can buy anything from groceries to furniture, televisions, etc. And you will be allowed to pay your purchase amount in EMIs. No hidden charges are there on the card. There is only a one-time card fee which is disclosed in advance. This fee depends on different types of purchases. When a customer purchases the card, the cardholder pays Rs. 530 as a joining fee. No other hidden charges are there. The customers can foreclose the loan at any time after paying their first EMI and don’t have to pay any foreclosure charges.
Can Consumers Purchase From Anywhere Using This Card?
Cardholders can purchase from almost everywhere using the card. The Insta EMI Card comes with a partnership network of over 1.2 lakh stores in this country.
Before applying for one, you need to learn to check the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card eligibility. Anyone between the ages of 21 to 65 with a regular income is eligible to apply for the Insta EMI Card.
Consumers must submit these required documents to apply-
- Address proof
- Government-issued Identification Card
- Canceled cheque
- Passport size photograph
- NACH mandate duly signed
These documents are only required when receiving the card.
How To Apply For The Insta EMI Card?
You can easily apply for the Insta EMI Card using any of the following methods-
- You can apply through Bajaj Finserv’s official website. You have to pay Rs. 530 towards the card, which will be sent to you immediately on the Bajaj Finserv app.
- You can apply to any partner store when buying any durables, lifestyle products, etc.
Shopping With Bajaj Finserv’s Partner E-Commerce Sites:
Several online stores like Pepperfry, Flipkart, Paytm Mall, Amazon, Make My Trip, Yatra, etc., are among their partner stores. In these stores, you can shop for anything that could quickly turn into EMIs.
- Pepperfry – Home decor, furniture, and electronic fixtures are available on PepperFry. You can purchase any one of its 120,000 products and pay at no cost EMI with this card. You are allowed to divide the cost of your purchase into EMIs. There is no need to pay any extra amount for this. Also, it has other benefits like zero down payments, flexible payment terms for up to five months, and much more. You can get all these benefits when you make a minimum purchase of Rs. 7,500.
- Flipkart-It is another online store that has partnered with Bajaj Finserv. They are offering you over four million products at no-cost EMIs. You can divide your purchase amount into convenient monthly installments without paying extra. The minimum purchase has been fixed at Rs. 4,500 with your Insta EMI Card. In addition, you are also entitled to benefits like a convenient payment period of up to twelve months and much more.
- Amazon – Amazon has partnered with Bajaj Finserv. Together, they are offering products in 15 segments at no-cost EMIs. Here, you are allowed to choose the most convenient EMI option. Your purchase amount must be Rs. 4,500 or more.
All partner stores will offer various benefits when using the Insta EMI Card.
For best financial planning you can also read: How to do Proper Financial Planning?